Tuesday, August 30, 2016

it's a small world

I was a denizen of the high tech world of Silicon Valley for many years where I spent sixteen years working for a Fortune 100 company. I now live in Southern California on the eastern edge of what is called the Inland Empire, itself east of Los Angeles.

During my high tech years I worked on a variety of global distributed teams. From Silicon Valley I worked, at various times, with team members in Houston, New England, the United Kingdom, Australia, and almost always India. Even though I am no longer in a corporate environment, with broadband Internet access, Skype, and email it's easy to work with anyone anywhere from my spot in Southern California.

If you have a project I can give you a hand with please do let me know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment